Van Ness Law Firm provides services in the negotiation and preparation of all manner of contracts, leases, promissory notes, and loan documents. We provide counsel and representation regarding entity formation, as well as post-formation operation.
The types of agreements and documents that our firm drafts and negotiates include the following:
- Operating agreements
- Management agreements
- Governing documents and related instruments for corporations and other business entities
- Employment and service contracts
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Residential and commercial leases
- Licensing and franchising documents
- Shareholder agreements
Our attorneys are conscientious in their drafting of clauses and agreements and exacting in their review of documents initially drafted by others, for the purpose of providing our clients with the proper outcome of their documents. Our related experience in litigation allows us to foresee potential disputes that could arise out of particular language.
Related Practice Areas
Mediation & Arbitration
Real Property Closings & Title